20 December 2009

It hasn't been a good year, but things are all right here...

It's almost Christmas.  Merry Christmas.

I spent the day with my sister today.  We went to Joann's and Petco. Other than that we spent all day at her house.  We made cookies.  I styled Lainey's hair.



I came home and watched the Nuggets game that I had recorded earlier in the day. We lost. It was sad. I'm over it now.  I also made butterscotch haystacks. I tried a little bit and it just wasn't as good as it used to be. I don't know why. I didn't like puppy chow as much as I used to either. Maybe I'm just not in a sweets mood lately or something.

Tomorrow I'm going to clean out my car. It's a mess. And it's going to be over 50 degrees tomorrow. I'm also going to go to downtown Boulder.  The record store I like down there is going to close next month and I want to get one last visit in before that happens. I don't really have any  money to spend on records, but it'll still be fun to look. It'll be good for me to get down there and walk around also. I miss Boulder sometimes, mostly because of downtown.

Rethinking school. I want to stay here and be close to Jamie. I will be sad missing out on nieces growing up. It's difficult enough on me to know that I never get to see Atticus. I can't imagine adding other kids to the list..

I'm not going to be able to sleep for a while, so I'm going to watch another movie (just finished The Number 23 & liked it).

0 comments: